Thursday, April 9, 2009

SHA...

Today’s topic for my blog was a slam dunk! I saw it in use a few times recently and it made me mad. Why? Because I didn’t have it! Yes, I was hatin’! Then, after visiting the new Blackberry App Store, I went from hatin’, to big pimpin’!

Now, I am not going to tell you that I am up on every piece of new technology, because I am not. Surely, there are many of you that will read this and think, “Where has he been?” It’s ok, because I have found it now, so wonder all you want.

I don’t know all the bells and whistles quite yet, of what this app has to offer, but I am learning. Apparently, I have a 60-day free trial of the full version. Whatever that means. After all, it’s new to me and I have a lot to learn. I do know how to do the most important feature of the app, so I’ll figure the rest out as I go along. I have used it many times in the last few days. Mostly just for fun, and because, well, because I can now. There are a few of my friends that are later bloomers than me that I will be able to impress this weekend. Heck, I will work this into the conversation somewhere, just to show off.

Ok, I won’t bore you anymore with details that I know nothing about. Just go check it out for yourself, I guarantee you’ll have just as fun with it as I am. (Click on the logo to be directed to the site.)

…ZAM!


8 comments:

  1. Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt. It's good stuff, huh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anymore details?? What details? You gave none.
    First.... WTF is it?
    Second.... What does it do?
    And most importantly.... Can I use it on my rotary?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Click on the logo. I will note that in the body. Silly.

    I would've been disappointed had you not already been there done that, Delaney.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotcha!
    Coo app... but darnit... it's not rotary-compatible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no clue what you are talking about. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought once you go black you don't ever go back? :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you turn your word verification off, it is quite annoying?

    ReplyDelete